There are some amazing people in the world. The leaders of the world, the t-shirt designers with endless talent, and the people who love t-shirts so much that they make world records.
Today, we’re here to shed light on the unsung heroes of world records. These are the people that have contributed to our industry more than we can imagine. We love t-shirts, but they may be a step above us.
- Most T-Shirts Stuffed In A Microwave (50 shirts)
Art Hoffman, Jan. 25th, 2012
- Most T-Shirts Worn At Once (257 shirts)
Sanath Bandara, December 22nd, 2011
Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Most People Simultaneously Folding T-shirts (1000 shirts)
Liouguei District Office Kaohsiung City, March 28 2015
After the event the T-shirts were distributed to elderly people living alone and vulnerable households.
Taipei, Chinese Taipei
- Fastest Time to Hang Up Five T-shirts (27.93 seconds)
Kaito Koizumi, May 6th, 2015
Minato, Tokyo, Japan
- Largest T-shirt Mosaic (4,224 shirts)
Marca Ariel da P&G , June 1st, 2016
Ariel used an image that represents the “Time Brasil” (Team Brazil) from the Brazilian Olympic Committee.
São Paulo, Brazil
- Largest T-shirt ever made (In our minds)
UberPrints, Inc., 2013
Athens, Georgia, USA
A while back, we printed a 50XL t-shirt and, while we may be biased, our results were amazing. Still, look at it!
7. Largest T-shirt ever made (REAL RECORD 305.9 ft long 205.9 ft wide)
Equilíbrios in conjunction with RFCC (Female Network Against Cancer) of Brazil, 2014
Navegantes, Santa Catarina, Brazil
So, there we have it. The best World Records. Make your own custom t-shirt today!